Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Monday, October 8, 2012

LittleBigPlanet continues to show FIFA 13 who's boos

The latest UK Vita chart is a victory for quality gaming over tawrdry dross and poor marketing. If EA can't be bothered to do a proper update then it doesn't deserve to chart at all, but in a weak market like the Vita's, No. 2 will do fine. I mean, how few copies is Uncharted still selling after 33 weeks on the chart?

1 - LITTLEBIGPLANET PS VITA SONY 1 3
2 - FIFA 13 EA SPORTS 2 2
3 - UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS SONY 3 33
4 - RAYMAN ORIGINS UBISOFT 4 33
5 - FIFA FOOTBALL EA SPORTS 5 33

LBP debuted at No. 6 in the all formats and is still in the top 15, with FIFA 13 keep top spot there from Resident Evil 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment