Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Madden 13 on Vita reviews start breaking tackles

The first reviews are out for Madden 13 on the Vita, and having heard some grumblings based on the demo, I'm not too surprised to see that they're a mixed bag.


We have a fairly detailed review from GamrReview giving it a 7.8/10, GamerHub has a poor semi-literate review but still manages to give the game a 3.5/5. FanBolt seems a bit less impressed giving it a 6 out of 10

I'll add more reviews as they show up, but on the whole (and for a first effort) this doesn't seem a bad effort from EA Sports, but it'll have to be on a par with the features of the console versions come 14.

You can find the game's Trophy list here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to buy it anyway because:

    1. I love Madden football

    2. I love my Vita, WOOT! XD

    ReplyDelete