Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Bad News Folks: PSN Comics Being Culled

I'd hoped for some happy news for this blog's 500th post, like a Vita release date, an exclusive Vita title, but it wasn't to be.

Sony's US blog has announced that it is stopping updates for the PSN comic service. I never got to use this because my Japanese PSP wouldn't access the app correctly, but it was something I always fancied and, years later, along came the iPhone Marvel and DC stores which I peek in on from time to time.


However, on a brighter note, the existing library will remain and still be accessible and Sony will continue to bring the comics service to other devices, which presumably means the S1/S2 tablets, and, of course, the Vita.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5