Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

New Widget Added To Site

I've just added 2leep's cute story-adding widget that makes both PSP2roundup and Wii2roundup a little more exciting to look at and adds an extra little. Do you think it makes the site look busier, more newsy, or is it a distraction?


Let us know, hopefully you'll like it, but if it gets a big thumbs down then I'll can it. If you like it, then its free to add to your own Blogger, Wordpress or other site and comes with a neat stats page so you can monitor additional views that it helps bring to your site.

Not sure about the use of random (I think) pics to some imageless posts, that could get a bit tricky if the wrong keywords are triggered, but we'll see. I've also asked the devs for an option to only show posts from the last week to increase relevance. Now, on with the show.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5