Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Lord! Sony's New Sign-Up Page Hacked Too

In a post on Eurogamer, there is evidence of how hackers can use your personal information (possibly lifted during the original hack or gained by simple social fishing exercises) to access your PSN account and use it for naughty purposes.



Its all a bit technical, and since I haven't had an email from Sony about reinstating my account, I'm as much in the dark as everyone else. All I've got is a little PSP that I download some games too from time to time, is it really too much to ask?

The result of this is that the PSN site is down again, and needs to be fixed before it can come back up. Presumably if you haven't changed your password yet, you're still stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment