Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Naruto Breaks Out of the Fighting Bag

I've played a bunch of Naruto demos over the course of the PSP's life, and they all looked pretty much the same. A shame that I don't know enough about the series to care about the differences - anyone know a good fan guide link?

However, the latest Naruto game, Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Impact, due out later this year, breaks the standard fighting mould and ventures into brawler territory, not to far off the Dynasty Warrior series.


I'm liking the cell shading look, and its always good to see a series evolve in a new direction - at least it hasn't gone all Monster Hunter on us. There's a new official Japanese site up and expect more news over the next few weeks. Nothing on the US site, which is still focussed on Kizuna Drive which I thought was already out.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5