Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Engadget benchmarks PSP Phone

Those crafty buggers at [Engadget] have finally showed the PSP Phone (aka Zeus) playing a game. I suppose this makes up for the aborted/fake launch/unveiling event that was supposed to happen today.

Don't recognise the game its playing, although as it has a decidely Japanese feel to it, except the graphics look pretty rudimentar. So does this thing have a hope in hell of making an impact on the market? Not if this is the result, perhaps that's why Sony Ericsson want another three months work on it 


No comments:

Post a Comment