Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Season for PSP owners

Despite it being at the end of its life, sites are still dragging out the PSP for the festive round-ups. So, what do they recommend for the gamer that doesn't quite have everything? There are quite a few duplicates but I think anyone could find something they haven't already got from these lists of present ideas.

[Pocket Gamer] recommends GTA Chinatown Wars, Ghost of Sparta, LocoRoco 2 and Patapon.

[MSNBC] offers a sprinkling of variety and goes with Peace Walker, Invizimals, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Fat Princess.

[Kotaku] goes with Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman and Persona 3

No comments:

Post a Comment